Background – Warren Services Ltd is an established and highly successful Engineering Manufacturing business based in Thetford, Norfolk. We have a permanent opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join the machine shop. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and progressive organisation at an exciting time.
Reporting to: Machining Manager
- CNC experience is essential
- Setting and Programming skills
- Must be experienced to a good level but not necessarily apprentice trained
- Fanuc based programming would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Fusion 360 would be an advantage
- You will be working independently a lot of the time.
- Undertake any other reasonable management request
- To attend staff meetings when requested
- Work flexibly where possible to support the business when needed
- Attend training requested by the company which is linked to the development of your job role
- Ensure waste is kept to a minimum to benefit both the company and the environment
- Ensure your working area is kept tidy at all times and general housekeeping maintained to assist with H&S procedures.
- Attend any Health and Safety training when required
- Ensure full compliance with all areas of Health and Safety as per company Health and Safety policy
- Ensure full compliance with health and safety personal protective equipment including work boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, overalls as required by legislation and set out in company health and safety procedures.
Salary-depends on experience and qualifications.
Hours of work: 6.00am-2.00pm Monday to Friday with a 10 minute paid tea break and a 20 minute paid rest break. Any additional hours over 40 will be paid at overtime rate
- 40 hours per week Mon-Fri
- 31 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays of which 3 must be taken at the Christmas shutdown)
- Company Pension Scheme (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Sick pay (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Accident/Life Insurance (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Wellbeing Service (eligible after a qualifying period).
This job description is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties as flexibility in meeting company needs is required by all employees
Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org